1st Annual Camp Crestridge Day
Posted by Sharon
We are declaring December 1st as the 1st Annual Camp Crestridge Day! Why? Well, it’s about half way into the year and we all need a little taste of camp, don’t you think? From this point on, every December 1st will be a day to celebrate Camp! Each year we might do a little something special. This year, we want to give you a few ways you can remember camp, even in the month of December. Here are a few ideas…
1. Before Dec. 1st, download the recording of the Crestridge Wake Up Bell and Marva’s Good Morning and be ready to wake up to this familiar sound on Dec. 1st.
2. Sing the Good Morning song at Breakfast before you head off to school.
3. Make sure you are wearing your favorite Camp Crestridge shirt to school that day!
4. Ask your parents to honk 2 times before backing up. Make sure all the other campers know you are there!
5. Dress up like a staff person of your choice.
6. Do your favorite Village Cheer at dinner! Capture it on video!
7. Have a group of your friends over and watch the new Ridgecrest Summer Camps video and even your Session Videos from this summer, or earlier summers.
8. Build a campfire with your parents in the back yard, and invite Ron over to lead you in some campfire songs.
9. Make a packet meal for dinner in your campfire or your oven and enjoy it with your family!
10. Do a Quiet Time on your own, or have cabin devotions with your family before you head off to bed.
For each thing you do, take a picture or video and send it to us. We will enter your name in a drawing for $50 to the Clothing Store! Be sure to check out our Blog for a recording of the Crestridge Wake Up Bell and Marva’s Good Morning! Enjoy Camp Crestridge Day and we can’t wait to see you next summer!