11 Signs You Are A Crestridge Girl Stuck In The Real World
Posted by Karah
1. When you see other girls at school with Chacos, you automatically assume that they are a camp girl.
2. Your room decorations include camp friend pictures, crafts you’ve made in crafts skill, and a Crestridge sweatshirt blanket.
3. Building a campfire for your family night isn’t just as simple as building a fire. There is a technique: brumble briar, bridge, tepee, etc.
4. You have a collection of photos of your counselors from every summer hung up either on your refrigerator or desk.
5. When you see your camp friends outside of camp, it’s better than a Christmas present!
6. When you’re singing happy birthday to a friend or family member, you always insert “in the lake”, despite not having access to any lake close by.
7. Your favorite Christmas present was your Eno hammock, and you can’t wait for the day when you find your personal Eno spot somewhere on your village hill.
8. You frequently feel the need to stand on your chair during meals and sing your village cheer.
9. When you see someone out in public who is wearing a white shirt and green shorts, you wonder why they are dressed for Council of Progress on a Saturday.
10. Your daily wardrobe usually always consists of either a camp t-shirt, camp shorts, camp sweatpants, or a camp hat.
11. You have a countdown of days until camp going on your phone or in your planner from the time you left camp.
Posted in Girls, News | Tagged Campfire, Chacos, Crestridge, Eno, friends, Summer
5 thoughts on “11 Signs You Are A Crestridge Girl Stuck In The Real World”
OMG OVER HALF OF THOSE I CAN DEFINATELY RELATE TO OK MAYBE 90 PERCENT OF THEM
I NEEEEEEEDD CAMP
YAS OMG ALL THESSE R SOOOOO ME ESEPECIALLY THE ENO ONE I <3 MY ENO #MyEnoIsBae!!
:-p :-p :-p
truth be told read it again I REALY MISS CAMP
I REALLY MISS CAMP!